Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Blog

OK, so I have decided to come back to the blog world.  The past couple months, I've been on this Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker kick.   Due to my increased LOVED for baking, I'm sure my family and friends have gained weight...sorry y'all.  OK not really sorry, because its been so yummy and fun to share the treats! 

Also, in May my mom and I signed up for a sewing class at Jo Ann's...its been so much fun.  We have been in the sewing class for about 5 months now and we've made some pretty cute stuff.  For my birthday, I got my very first sewing machine...so so exciting, you have no idea.  I got a Singer Curvy.

Anyways, I thought it would be great to start a blog about my sewing and baking experiments.  I guess this blog is more so for myself as a journal/documenting type thing. Of course, the blog will have updates about my life too.  More to come soon!

1 comments:

BECKY said...

This makes me happy. :)

Can't wait to see posts!!!

Post a Comment