This is my cute sister Lauren and she is modeling the sexy Friday Night Out apron that I made. And she is just modeling the apron (lol sorry Lauren), the delish chocolate chip cookies are made by me. I've been trying different chocolate chip recipes and have not been impressed with any of them. Then this morning I was getting my daily dose of the Mormon Bachelorette (check it out
www.themormonbachelorette.blogspot.com), and for a Sunday date they made cookies. Since tonight was Glee night, I decided to make a treat for the family and try the cookie recipe out. The results: I'm impressed with the recipe. Its yummy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Shortening
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
2 1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 pkg of chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine sugars, butter and shortening. Mix well. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix on High for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, baking soda. Mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
Place dough 2" rounds on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
3 comments:
Super cute apron - I love the fabrics! And the cookies look delicious. :)
Thanks Emily!!
i have a good recipe that we add orange zest to. superbomb!
Post a Comment